Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat & Spa, nest
led in the beauty of wilderness in the mystic mountains of the Western Ghats, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the world’s eight hotspots of biological diversity, is a blend of simplicity with contemporary life-enhancing practices. It is a pathway to discover your own journey in serenity.
Spread across 320 acres of picturesque beauty, Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat & Spa features 17 treatment rooms and the most comprehensive spa facilities in Asia offering holistic practices in a comfortable retreat atmosphere with a spectacular view to establish healthy habits for life.
Shillim spa offers a vast menu of health, fitness and pampering services. The spa integrates the ancient philosophic, spiritual and artistic wisdom of South Asia with modern international practices that re-freshes and re-inspires the body, mind and spirit. The wellness treatments are personalized after an initial consultation with professional lifestyle consultants which will be tailor-made to suit your individual needs. The programmes are a beautiful blend of spa treatments, yoga, meditation and activities that will offer holistic healing.
Located amidst the breathtaking landscape of the Sahyadri mountain range in the Western Ghats, Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat & Spa is exclusively located within the undisturbed natural beauty of a private estate, offering complete seclusion and serenity.
Traveling from Mumbai guests can take a 30-minute sea plane flight that connects Juhu Airport and Pavana Dam, which is a 25-minute drive from the retreat.
The drive from Mumbai to Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat & Spa on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway takes just under 3 hours, and the drive from Pune takes 1.5 hours.
99 Villas with 6 different categories
Click here for Villa details
- King Deluxe Valley View Villa
- King Forest View Villa
- King Spa Pool Villa
- King Spa Villa
- King Valley View Villa
- Presidential Villa
- Twin Deluxe Valley View Villa
- Twin Spa Villa
There are seven exciting on site restaurant and bar venues utilizing primarily organic and locally sourced ingredients. Guests can enjoy fine dining whilst maintaining a regime of good nutrition and even customize their experience with ‘Dining by Design’, which allows them to choose the setting for their unique meal, be it by the banks of a waterfall, or on a lush forest plateau.
- Terrazzo: Operational from 0700 hrs to 2300 hrs; serves Multi-cuisine in Buffet and alacarte menu featuring traditional Indian selections; Thai and touch of Arabian Cuisine
- Mountain Bar Bistro: Offering spectacular views of Sahyadri, Mountain Bar & Bistro offers a light menu with delicious dishes ranging from pasta to fresh stone baked pizzas.
- Green Table: Farm to Table concept offering contemporary cuisine focussing on health and nutrition. Located in Spa zone of Retreat children below 13 years are not permitted. Open for Lunch and Dinner on all days.
- In Villa Dining: 24 hour in-villa to be enjoyed in the villa, balcony or in patio. After 2300 hours options available from the limited choice menu.
The Shillim Spa
This Indian spa retreat integrates the ancient philosophic, spiritual and artistic wisdom of South Asia with modern international practices. Explore the meditation cave and relaxation center. An Ayurvedic doctor and experienced therapists will help you choose from more than 80 treatments and holistic spa programs.
The Shillim Spa offers among the largest and most comprehensive spa facilities in Asia. This Indian spa retreat encompasses 70 acres and offers a range of exquisite treatments. Discover 17 treatment rooms, a meditation cave and a relaxation center, as well as a salon and yoga pavilion.
The Spa offers a range of rejuvenating treatments for the body, mind and spirit. Each treatment integrates the ancient philosophic, spiritual and artistic wisdom of South Asia, with modern international techniques.
Founded on the following principles, Shillim Spa centers on the spirit of celebrating life to its fullest, through relaxed concentration and realigned focus:
- To conserve and strengthen life
- To sustain and build health
- To support the healing of the whole person
- To celebrate the gift of life
Available on prior appointment, ranging from minimum 30 minute therapy to maximum 150 minute therapy the basic messages provided in the spa Swedish, Balinese, Aromatherapy and Deep Tissue Massages. The most popular signature therapies are Release (60 minutes duration) and Escape (90 minute duration). Treatments are at an additional charge unless they are part of the wellness package
- Pranic Healing
- Chakra Cleansing
- 18 Spa Villas and 15 Spa Pool Villas with
dedicated treatment areas
- 17 Treatment Suites with private gardens and
al fresco showers
- 5 Consultation Rooms
- 4 Relaxation Terraces
- Yoga Pavilion
- Meditation Cave
- Conventional and infrared saunas
- Hydrotherapy tubs
- Shillim Institute
- Pottery Studio
- Dance Studio
- Cooking School
- Detox Program – 7, 14 or 21 Nights
- Endurance Program – 4, 7 or 14 Nights
- Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Program – 5, 7, 14 or 21 Nights
- Executive Health Program – Prevention and De-Stress – 3, 5 or 7 Nights
- Radiance Program – Anti-Ageing & Beauty Enhancement – 4 or 7 Nights
- Purely for Men – 5 or 7 Nights
- Shillim Wellness Experience – 3 or 5 Nights
For detailed wellness package inclusions & info – Click here
- Shillim treks: 0730 hrs to 1630 hrs comprises of guided tour from the following options: Jungle Walk or Stream Trek (Seasonal) or Trek to Shillim Peak are on chargeable basis
- Guided tours to Raigad Fort, Korigad Fort, Lohagad Fort, Visaput Fort, Tikona and Tungi Fort (arranged on prior intimation on a chargeable basis).
- Bird Watching at Shillim Institute with the retreat’s naturalist.
Things to do
Designed for healing this all villa retreat is a sanctuary for body, mind and soul. The unspoiled settings complement the organic local cuisine, individual, customized spa treatments and activities.
- Spa: Customised treatment focussing on wellness and rejuvenation.
- Celebration: Green Table, The Tea House, Valley Bar, Breakfast at Shillim Peak (on prior reservation), Chef’s Table with set menu, Wine experience at the Reserve, In-villa Barbeque (on prior reservation).
- Fitness & Activities: Biking, Trekking, Horse riding, Aqua Aerobics, Swimming, Jogging, Meditation Cave, Pool, Yoga, Dance classes, Pottery Demo, T- Shirt Painting, Umbrella Painting, Cookery Classes, Star Gazing, Bird Watching, Stream Walk(Seasonal), Forest Walk, Cookie Making, Wine and tea tasting session and many more
- Kids Club/Children’s playground/Kids pool
World Luxury Spa Awards 2014 – Best Luxury Wellness Spa, Best Luxury Emerging Spa and Best Scenic Environment accolades.
This is the first of its kind hospitality project which combines eco, socio and civic responsibility without compromising on quality, combining the stunning location with the world class infrastructure seamlessly.
(Early check-in, late checkout is subject to availability and is chargeable)
- Check In: Check-in Time: 1500 hrs
- Check Out: Checkout: 12 noon
Arranged on prior intimation to Mumbai Airport/City; Pune Airport/City; Lonavala & 8 hours 80 kms (full day package) by Fortuner or Innova on chargeable basis. Need prior intimation of at least 6 hours.
|8 hours 80 kms
|The above mentioned rates are applicable one-way, and subject to periodic revisions.
|Extra hours and kilometres will be on additional charges
The retreat is Wi-Fi enabled and all villas have Wi-Fi access on chargeable basis
Complimentary for our Hilton Honors Members
Chargeable for Non Hilton Honor Members at INR 900/-+Taxes for 24 hours and INR 1100/-+Taxes for VPN and online streaming
Children are welcome, for Villa 2 children below 12 years are not charged. In case of an extra bed request an additional charge of INR 3000++ per night inclusive of buffet breakfast is applicable.
Special meal requirements:
Catered to on prior intimation to the Food & Beverage Team.
Extension is possible subject to villa availability on the date extension is requested and done on the Best Available Rate applicable for that particular date.
- Deposit: Required 24 to 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Payment methods : Charge on credit card with duly filled credit card authorisation form. We accept Visa, Master card and Amex
- Cancellation Penalties: Reservations cancelled in a time frame of less than 72 hours attract 1 night villa charges as retention.
Prepaid reservations booked on non-refundable, non-cancellable rate plans entire stay for villa charges and taxes is charged while reservation and is not refunded in case of cancellations or amendments under the non-amendable, non-refundable clause.
Other Important Information
- Telephone Call Charges: International Call : INR 200/-+Taxes per minute. Long Distance Call: INR 45/-+Taxes per minute.
- The retreat has a full service spa facility operational from 0900 hrs to 2100 hrs.
- Retreat has Laundry and Dry cleaning facility available. Laundry received prior to 1100 hrs is delivered on the same day. Express Service is possible on additional charge.
- All the villas have 2 lines with voice mail facility.
- Entire Retreat including outside sitting areas of villas are non-smoking.
Smoking is allowed at designates areas.
A fine of INR 5000/-+Taxes is levied if traces of smoking are found the villa.